Kassi you are hot I want to talk to you more im me at hempfieldsports7 for aim or yahoo or bbsports4374@aol.com for msn and BBsports4374@aol.com is also my e-mail.
Kassi, Beautiful smile, penetrating eyes and amazing way of express your self in words. I can not offer myself complete to you but I can giveyou my friendship and a shoulder to console yourself and help you to go back in your feet and start believing again. You can take advantage of my experience and enjoy all the nice things that life can give us. I found a place near of Laguna Beach that is just for you in front of the ocean…. Are you inteterted?... let’s plan our escape...Buy the way you have an excellent taste in music
Hey sexy, how are u? Well i was checking your profile and i'm so interesting in you... i would like to take u somewhere i'll leave u my e-mail so we can get in contact is EL-KAMBUMBO@live.com , i hope yo hear from u soon... bye gorgeous...
peace and freedom, learning new things, writing poetry, fighting for animal rights, fashion and modeling, drawing and sculptures, partying with punk kids, listening to cool music, going to art museums, being a beach bum, going to rock shows, hanging out with my friends, going to the movies, eating ice cream, deep philosophy, psychology, spending time with my family
My Music
HIGH RISK, Guns n Roses, Journey, Mr. Big, The Doors, Fleetwood Mac, Aerosmith, Boston, OneRepublic, Imogen Heap, Grateful Dead, Fall Out Boy, Dave Matthews Band, Eagles, Led Zeppelin, Buckcherry, The Early November, My Chemical Romance, Trapt, The Academy is.. 3 Doors Down, The Used, The Killers, Another Tragic Story, GreenDay, Five Times August, Yellowcard, Coheed and Cambria, U2, Jimmy Eat World, Mae, Our Lady Peace, Phantom Planet, Radio Head, OAR, Remember Maine, Guster, The Working Title, Gnarls Barkley, Three Days Grace, KISS, The Starting Line, Story of the Year, Lynard Skynard, Switchfoot, Third Eye Blind, The Thrills, Dashboard Confessional, Alkaline Trio, Rooney, Relient K, The Shins, Audioslave, Pink Floyd, Smashing Pumpkins, Papa Roach, Hot Hot Heat, Crazytown
10 comments:
hi kassi you look sooo hot ... i love your pics thank you baby
Beautiful poem.
I Look forward to getting to know you
Hey Kassi! :) I'm still at work atm.. It sucks but pays the bills... LOL anyways I hope to hear from you soon.
I like the site btw :)
Well if you let me, i will make you mine but its up to you. I will make a few moves so you can tell but you need to let me know what your thinking.
Kassi you are hot I want to talk to you more im me at hempfieldsports7 for aim or yahoo or bbsports4374@aol.com for msn and BBsports4374@aol.com is also my e-mail.
hi kassi! tnx for the chat!
Wow u r a cutie muah bb ! I'm in california where r u now? You sent me an email on asiandate links . daymondd@sbcglobal.net
Kassi,
Beautiful smile, penetrating eyes and amazing way of express your self in words. I can not offer myself complete to you but I can giveyou my friendship and a shoulder to console yourself and help you to go back in your feet and start believing again. You can take advantage of my experience and enjoy all the nice things that life can give us. I found a place near of Laguna Beach that is just for you in front of the ocean…. Are you inteterted?... let’s plan our escape...Buy the way you have an excellent taste in music
Hey sexy, how are u? Well i was checking your profile and i'm so interesting in you... i would like to take u somewhere i'll leave u my e-mail so we can get in contact is EL-KAMBUMBO@live.com , i hope yo hear from u soon... bye gorgeous...
Hey , how is it going? Hit me up sometime.. wtufte@hotmail.com
Post a Comment