A Broken Heart

Pain. Exhaustion. Confusion. Denial. I have to remind myself that I've felt this before. It's not the end of the world. . . but it is. Waking up to happy dreams in the middle of every night keep this aching hole in my chest from healing. I wonder when I'll ever find true happiness again. Whenever I find myself with nothing to do, I close my eyes until hot tears burn salty trails down my cheeks and my body convulses with silent sobs until I just can't cry anymore. I know this horrible feeling will pass, but how can I just push aside this life I've grown so comfortable with, and the greatest love my life has seen.

7 comments:

Hella said...

Interesting...over time you learn to listen to your heart...and your heart learns to move on. When you remember that you're in charge of your life...thats the moment you'll stop crying, and learn to make your own happiness

Kevin said...

The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. I'll gladly donate my services to the cause.

smellguy said...

Time is the greatest healer.

Anonymous said...

hi,
how are you?

i am chitika in IranJava :)

Unknown said...

Hey Kassi,

I'm sure that you will rekindle your life and find happiness. Life is peaks and troughs and remeber the only way is up.

All the best from Peacht IJ...

JustMe said...

Sister, Be strong, be healthy and be happy. And stay away from guys that just want to get into your pants. Please, just listen to me. Peace. Some guy from IJ.

Ivan said...

some people live to be happy and others live to look for happiness in others. in the darkest hour. happiness is only a light switch away.